Sunday, August 10, 2008

Dear Friends,
Life finally is getting back to the way it is supposed to go as my full Plt is finally at camp Allen. Last week was basically a lot of weapon cleaning and I moved rooms to be with my friend Tony Ward and another guy from my Plt, Bret Holmes. Last Thursday I BZOed my rifle which is basically sighting it in with both iron sights and A Cog which is a 4x scope. Other then that I had periodical medical lab work done Friday morning and Then cleaned weapons the rest of Friday and got off at 1330. To day we went to Church at a church of Christ Church service. I enjoyed the Church service with all Capella singing and the sermon from Col. 3. Well that is what I have been up to.

Christ's Marine

David

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does David get these messages? Good to hear from you David.