Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Prayer for Healing

In obedience to the command in James 5:14 "Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven." . . .I, Josie, called for the elders of the church to pray for me for the healing of my heart. On Sat. Nov. 8, they came, anointed me with oil and prayed for my healing in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. I rested well Sat. night and felt less heart pain on Sun. I was able to walk a little farther without pain. Mon I continued to improve. Perhaps I am healed!! I am cautiously hopeful and praise the Lord for every bit of healing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Josie - perhaps you are healed. Don't be discouraged if this isn't the end of waiting for the healing either. I will continue to lift you up in prayer and believe for you.