Tuesday, November 27, 2007

David's next letter Nov. 20

We received the following letter in the mail on Tues. Nov. 27. So far, we have no indication that David has received any of our mail. They may save it for a few days before he sees it. We thank each one who is praying specifically for David.

Dear Family, 20 Nov. 07
I have basically got into routine. Monday, I had a MCMAP class which is basically martial arts. Probably the toughest thing is all the bad language and dirty talk. We have a talk every day with our Sr. Chief Drill Instructor Jones. His talks are practical and we talk about Honor, Courage, and Commitment. Class is about History and First Aid. I have been used by the First Aid Instructor for a lot of silly examples, but at least it keeps it interesting.
Tuesday, we had pugil sticks. I defeated my opponent and then I went to a class on WW II History. Well, I gotta run. Pray for endurance through the monotony of drill.
Christ's Soldier,
David Pillman
P.S. Please send me a schedule.

No comments: