Saturday, November 3, 2007

A Word or Verse for David

I would like to give you all opportunity to give David a verse, quote from a poem or song, or some other advice or direction. Together as a family we had a time tonight where we shared verses and song songs with him, and I thought it would be special if others could contribute verses as well. He leaves tomorrow, so if you can post by then, that would be great, but we will forward on to him any that are posted after he leaves. I know there are many of you who have had a special part in his life, and I thought it would only be appropriate to allow you to give him a special word of encouragement. Feel welcome to comment on this post to support him as he leaves! We appreciate the support!

1 comment:

Jim & Nan said...

Just want to let you know that Nan and I are praying for David. Some verses that are special to me that I would like to share are.

Prov 9:10
10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.
(NAS)


Job 28:28
28 "And to man He said, 'Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding.'"
(NAS)

Godly wisdom does start with "The fear of the Lord".

God's blessings upon you all.

Jim and Nan